Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I feared.....

I feared people`s opinions... until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway

I feared failure... until I realised that I only fail when I dont try

I feared success... until I had to try in order to be happy with myself

I feared growing old... until I realised that I gained wisdom everyday :)

I feared the future... until I realised that Life just kept getting better

I feared the past... until I realised that it could no longer hurt me

I feared to love... until it touched my heart, making darkness fade into endless sunny days

I feared being alone... until I learned to love myself

I feared life... until I experienced its beauty

2 comments:

Sourav said...

you wrote that one???

Daisy said...

yep... got it from somewhere but felt like posting